Wednesday 3 June 2009

Hot, Hot, Hot, Not!

Just when I was on a roll, the hot wifi I paid for because I could get it while sitting on the boat, stopped dead.  I did manage to get to shore and squeezed a few more hours out of it but it stopped again.  If there's one thing that drives me crazy it's "intermittence" (that must be a word).  The other thing I hate is paying for a service that fails me.


We needed to refill our water tanks so while the good lads aboard BR are filling tanks and swabbing decks, Daisie is supervising and I'm connected to a great little wifi in the bar at Jerome's Yacht Club in Terre de Haut, Iles des Saintes.

After picking up the Yacht Club mooring ball, Robert retrieves the water hose.  Jerome has a great service; all the water you want for a small fee and right there from the mooring!  What a great idea.  Thanks Jerome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.